COVID-19 Guidelines – Updated as of May 24, 2021
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we will continue to follow CDC, Maine CDC, State of Maine guidelines and City of Portland guidelines. Any new guideline or information that becomes available will be communicated as soon as possible.
The golf course is in phenomenal shape. We hope that everyone can enjoy the beauty of Riverside and we need you to focus on taking care of your golf course. Please repair divots and ball marks, place broken tees in the tee caddies, keep riding carts 30 feet from the greens and refrain from placing your bag and push carts on tee boxes and on the fringe.
Rules and Restrictions:
1. Golf Carts: Starting Monday May 24th, we will officially remove all single rider carts. If you choose to ride alone and do not want anyone else to ride with you, you will be charged the full cart fee. For members that fee will be $36 and non-members will be $40.
- If you are willing to ride with another person but no one in your group is riding, you will not be charged the full cart rate.
- If you are playing with a foursome and there are only 3 players riding, the single rider would not be charged the full cart rate.
- If there are 2 players riding in a group and they do not wish to ride with each other, both players will be charged the full cart rate.
2. All staff, vendors, and visitors are required to continue wearing a face covering when inside either clubhouse at Riverside, per City of Portland guidelines. This will apply to vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, including staff.
3. Tee times intervals will remain at 10-minutes
4. The North and South Courses will only be accepting Tee Times. NO walk-ins on either course will be accepted.
5. All players will be required to have their own set of clubs.
6. As an additional reminder, if you have a fever, cough, are having any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms of an illness, you should remain home.