We want to continue stressing the importance of safety for our staff and customers. To ensure the safety of our customers, staff will follow CDC, Maine CDC, State of Maine guidelines and City guidelines. Everyone must continue social distancing and wear cloth face coverings indoors and in a public setting. Any new guidelines or information will be communicated as updates to the rules and restrictions when they become available.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Rules and Restrictions:
- All staff, vendors, and visitors to maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- All staff, vendors, and visitors to wear a face covering when at Riverside; inside the clubhouse, interacting with staff, and outdoors where physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
- The pro shops will be open with a limited number of guests in at any one time.
- Tee times intervals will be 10-minute.
- To help eliminate congregating around the clubhouse and on the putting green, we are asking for players to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled tee time.
- Reservations are to be booked online or over the phone. Prepayment of tee times over the phone is available but pro shops are open for in person sales. Payments accepted will be cash, checks and credit cards.
- South Course will be only accepting Tee Times
- NO walk-ins on either course will be accepted
- Please avoid any congregation on the practice green and other common areas to the extent possible; physical distancing between parties must be maintained.
- All players will be required to have their own set of clubs.
- No rental clubs will be available.
- Locker rentals are available
- Club storage is available
- Members of a single household may share a golf cart. Carts may be shared across households as long as each rider wears a face covering for the duration or there is a barrier installed between seats. We will ask for all riders to sign a wavier form when checking in. The driver should remain the driver for the use of the rental. No outside alcohol is allowed on the course. All golf carts will be disinfected after each use.
- As an additional reminder, if you have a fever, cough, are having any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms of an illness, you should remain home.