The Riverside Grill opened on Tuesday July 7th, 2020 with limited service which will include the opening of the deck and the beverage cart out on the course. At this time we are opening with only counter service which will be set up outside of the restaurant on the deck. No indoor seating or service will be available at this time. You can order your food and drinks at the counter, make your payment at the time of ordering and we will call your name once your order is ready. We ask that you remove all trash, bottles and cans from your table when leaving. Trash and recycling receptacles will be available. Under the State of Maine guidelines all customers must be seated at all times unless going to order food or drinks, use the restroom or when arriving and leaving.
We have outlined below the new guidelines that we will be implementing and following as we open. We want to stress the importance of safety for our staff and customers. In order to remain open, everyone must continue social distancing, wear cloth face coverings when not seated and where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain. To ensure the safety of our customers, staff will follow CDC and state protocols. Staff will be wearing face coverings when interacting with customers and kitchen staff will be wearing face coverings or face shields.
The new guidelines we have put into place may change daily to align with the City of Portland and the Maine CDC recommendations. Any new guidelines or information will be communicated as updates to the rules and restrictions when they become available.
Hours of Operation for Take out, On The Turn To Go and Counter Service
Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Hours of Operation for Beverage Cart Service
Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Monday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
*Hours will be dependent upon weather and staffing.
Please check Facebook for any and all updates.
Rules and Restrictions:
• All customers are required to wear face coverings when entering, exiting, and walking to the restrooms; however, customers do not need to wear face coverings when seated at their table.
• All customers must be sitting at a table while on the deck. Customers will not be allowed to stand and congregate on the deck. Inside seating will not be available at the time of opening.
• Only credit and debit cards will be accepted. NO cash will be accepted to limit the transfer of any germs.
• All staff will be wearing face covering for their safety and for the safety of our customers.
• Maintain 6 feet physical distancing protocols anytime whether waiting for a table, ordering, seating or any other time at the Grill.
• For contact tracing purposes, staff will be asking for a customer’s name, email and phone number when ordering or checking out.
• Restrooms will be available on the second level of the North Course clubhouse by entering through the hallway door. Face coverings are required when leaving your table and entering the building to use the restroom.
• Menus will be laminated and sanitized after every use.
• All outdoor seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
• Maximum group party size per table will be 8 customers.
• The total number of people at any one time on the deck will be no more than 50.
• The Grill will be closed for all inclement weather. For any inclement weather that should arise, we ask that you proceed to your vehicle.
• Please have all children remain seated with their party. We will not have any crayons or paper for children to use.
• Staff will clean and disinfect tables and chairs after each party.
• All high touch areas will be disinfected more frequently; door handles, restrooms, trash cans, pens, etc.
• As an additional reminder, if you have a fever, cough, are having any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms of an illness, you should remain home.
Please note: Guidelines as of July 3, 2020. This document will be updated as rules change.
Located at Riverside Golf Course, only a few miles from downtown Portland, parking is easy and FREE!